Pre-Marital Counseling in Kirkland
Why would you invest in marriage preparation? Because it works! Click here for premarital counseling research info. Today we have more knowledge than ever before about marriage preparation and how to make a marriage succeed. To a great extent, you will have the marriage you decide to have. Relationship skills make the difference.
With this premarital counseling package you will:
- Get information on common marriage problems and how to minimize them.
- Learn how to keep disagreements from becoming battles.
- Avoid the common pitfall of piling up resentments.
- Understand the particular communication problems you are likely to develop, so you can avoid them.
- Understand the unique bond you share and how to keep it alive.
- Learn how to support each other’s dreams.
At some point or another, your marriage will feel like more than you bargained for. You might disagree on the direction of your lives. You’ll feel overwhelmed with the demands on you. Or you could have a layoff or a sick child. That’s when the skills you learned in premarital counseling will be there for you, like an extra reserve of emotional strength.
The Honeymoon Toolkit includes 6 50-minute appointments of marriage preparation training.
Couples often ask me, “When is the best time to do premarital counseling?” My answer is that it’s never too early, but it can be stressful to do it too late. Ideally you will complete the package at least three months before your wedding as part of your marriage preparation. It’s a lot easier to give it the attention it needs before wedding planning takes over your life!
Listen to testimonials from some of my clients.
What’s the next step? Click the button below to schedule online, Contact me by email or call me at (425) 822-5202.